Easy 5-Minute Spring Makeup Tutorial with @Sarah_LouWho
Written by Amy Kandora April 29, 2020
Join @Sarah_LouWho as she shows us her go-to 5-minute work from home makeup tutorial! This 5-minute makeup tutorial features a natural eyeshadow look, an effortless matte lipstick look, tips on how to easily apply our eye brow pencil, and more, using her trèStiQue Essential 8 makeup kit. This bright, natural spring look is perfect for video conference calls, facetiming friends and family, or even just to wear around the house!
Watch Sarah’s video and follow along using the step-by-step tutorial below for how to get Sarah’s 5-minute Essential 8 makeup look!
Easy 5-minute Spring Makeup Tutorial with @Sarah_LouWho
- Step One: Glide our vegan tinted moisturizer in upward strokes in areas where you need coverage to even out your skin tone and create a flawless natural base. Use the makeup blender on the other end of the stick to buff out.
- Step Two: Apply the concealer stick to cover and correct any blemishes, under eye circles or red areas. Gently blend out the concealer with the attached concealer blender.
- Step Three: Use our cream blush stick to add natural color to the apples of your cheek. Blend in the vegan blush using circular motions with the attached makeup contour brush tool.
- Step Four: Define your brows and gently fill sparse areas with our cruelty free eyebrow pencil. Using a “flicking” motion, draw short, precise strokes to mimic your natural brow hairs. Then, use the flexible-hold tinted brow gel and brush on the other end to set hairs perfectly into place.
- Step Five: Gently apply our eyeshadow crayon in Burgundy Shimmer across the lid and slightly above the crease. Build the eyeshadow crayon up for a more dramatic effect. Blend out the eyeshadow using the shadow smudger brush on the opposite side of the eyeshadow crayon.
- Step Six: To add more definition to the eyes, apply our eyeliner pencil in Swiss Chocolate close to the lash line on the outer edge of your lid. Then apply the eyeliner pencil to the outer edge of your bottom waterline and connect to two lines.
- Step Seven: Finish off the eye look with our vegan cruelty free mascara. Starting at the outer corner of your eye, position the half-curler as close as possible to the lash line (without pinching your skin). Push the lever down to curl and hold for 3-5 seconds. Move across your entire eye to curl every section for as much lift and curve as you desire.
- Step Eight: Apply the mascara in broad strokes from the lash line outward to achieve a fluttery, doe-eye effect.
- Step Nine: Complete the full look with our matte lip crayon in Nantucket Nude for a chic, natural finish that makes the eyes pop.