5 Ways to Seize The Day
Written by Brianna Arps December 24, 2019
Start your day off right with the best morning routine tips from the trèStiQue team.
1. Stop Hitting Snooze: We all wish there were more hours in the day, so take advantage of every second by waking up early to get a head start.
2. Start Working Out in the Morning: Get those endorphins and creative juices flowing with some good old-fashioned exercise. Working out in the morning helps to reduce stress. There’s no better way to feel energized and ready to take on the day.
3. Get Motivated: Indulge in some “me time” by channeling your energy to regain your focus and purpose for the day. Whether that means reading your favorite book, meditating for a couple minutes or listening to a new podcast, feed your mind with positive energy that will power you through the day.
4. Get a Head Start: Take the morning to challenge yourself with the most daunting task on your “to do” list. This task will be more easily accomplished in the morning when your mind is focused and your mental energy is at its peak.
5. Spend Less Time on Your Makeup: You have so many things to do in the morning, and sometimes there’s just not enough time to do it all. We found that when we were getting busier and busier our makeup routine, our style, and workout was getting pushed aside. We made it so you can do your entire makeup routine in less than 5 minutes using our Essential 8 Set. And better yet, you can use it anywhere. Because who has time to always apply makeup in a bathroom?⠀
View this post on Instagram
When you have 5 minutes alone in the morning before your kids wake up (🎥 @cupcakeshannon ) ✨ —- It might be the most refreshing feeling in the world. The next being when you realize you have at least 5 minutes of alone time to do something for yourself. Enter: the Essential 8 Set. The easiest makeup routine you will ever try in the shortest amount of time. And while it can literally be done anywhere, sometimes it is really nice to do it alone, sitting down, in your house. Head over to @cupcakeshannon’s stories to see the why this set is her ultimate time saver (and which of the products she can’t live without!) —- #trestique #makeup #beauty #momlife #makeupformoms #ilovemakeup #ilovebeauty