How to Use Our Eye Pencil Makeup With Smudger
Written by Amy Kandora July 17, 2020
For today’s trèStiQue makeup tutorial, we are bringing you some tips on how to apply our Eye Pencil Makeup! Our Eyeliner Pencil with Smudger is formulated for a variety of looks and is gentle enough for your waterline.
We developed an Eye Pencil Makeup that is transfer-proof, water-resistant, and long-lasting! Get an all day wear with our vegan and cruelty-free eyeliner! Vegan beauty means no animal ingredients! As with all our full size makeup products, our Eyeliner Pencil features a built-in tool; a dual smudger + sharpener so you can easily blend and smoke out your look. Ready for the tutorial? Let's go!
Step #1: How to Use the Eye Pencil Makeup
- For an ultra-fine pencil tip, use the built-in sharpener to sharpen your liner.
- Gently pull your eyelid taut to smooth out your lid and make it easier to apply a clean, steady line.
- Makeup Hack: Keep your mirror low and look down while applying your liner, so you can see exactly what you’re doing!
- Using your eyeliner pencil, lightly draw a line as close as possible to your lash line using short even strokes to “sketch out” your look and make sure it’s exactly how you want it.
- Then, you can glide our gel eyeliner seamlessly over your lid, tracing the line you had sketched out beforehand.
- You can also glide the eyeliner on your waterline to fully define your eyes! Make sure you angle your head down and look slightly up while applying.
Step #2: How to Smudge Your Eyeliner
- If you’re going for a softer look, we love to use the built-in smudger to smoke out the liner!
- To blend like a pro, flip your pencil to the other side and uncap the baby smudger.
- Then, smoke it out and along your upper lash line by moving the smudger back and forth.
- If desired, blend out your bottom lash line as well.
- The result is a soft, gorgeous, smoky eye!