How to Use Our Vegan and Cruelty-free Lip Glaze Crayon
Written by Amy Kandora July 20, 2020
For today’s trèStiQue makeup tutorial, we’re here with some tips and advice on how to apply our Lip Glaze Crayon! Our Lip Glaze is a 2-in-1 hydrating, shiny lip crayon that feels like a second skin when applied.
We developed a 2-in-1 Lip Glaze + Lip Primer that is vegan and cruelty-free. With this lip glaze crayon, you can have it all, it’s part balm, part stain, part gloss—totally stunning! For soft and glossy lips follow our makeup tutorial:
Step #1: How to Prime Your Lips:
- No matter the lip product you’re applying, you should always exfoliate your lips to prep them.
- Our Sugar Polish is a lip exfoliator that revives dry and damaged lips in no time flat!
- Liberally apply the Sugar Polish to bare lips and press your lips together in a smoothing motion, creating body heat that melts the exfoliator into your lips.
- This luxurious polish naturally dissolves on its own, no need to wipe or wash off.
- Then apply the built-in smoothing primer to your lips for a soft-focus effect, creating a clean canvas, ready for color.
Step #2: How to Apply the Lip Glaze
- Flip your Lip Glaze to the opposite end.
- Using the unique square tip, apply the glossy, vibrant lip and buttery-smooth glaze directly to your lips.
- Layer to build a more intense color if desired!