How to Use Our Vegan Shadow Stick
Written by Amy Kandora September 08, 2020
In our latest trèStiQue tutorial, we'll teach you tricks on how to apply our cream-gel Shadow Stick. With our new, improved eyeshadow there’s no more messy palettes or broken powders - just glowy and shimmering color. These 2-in-1 shadow sticks comes attached with a built-in eyeshadow brush that lets you shape and blend however you want!
Our Shadow Stick has intensely pigmented color and is crease-proof and mess-free! Our shadow crayons last up to 12-hours for a long-wearing look. The silky-smooth texture of these eyeshadow sticks glides on effortlessly without creasing (no primer necessary) and locks onto lids for extended wear.
Step #1: How to Apply the Shadow Stick
- Apply the velvety-smooth Shadow Stick directly to your eyelid - no primer needed.
- Starting at your upper lash line, build up the shadow by swiping it a few time for a more intense color. You have about 30 seconds of playtime before it sets.
Step #2: How to Use the Eyeshadow Brush
- Turn your product to the opposite side to access the built-in eyeshadow brush.
- Use the brush to blend out the harsh lines and fade the color upward to blend seamlessly.
Step #3: Insider Tip
- Blend with a second color if desired.
- You may also use the shadow stick as an eyeliner along top and/or bottom lash line to go for an even bolder look.