How to Use Our Vegan Tinted Moisturizer
Written by Amy Kandora August 19, 2020
For today’s trèStiQue makeup tutorial, we are here to share with you to our Tinted Face Stick application tips! This tinted moisturizer for face features an impossibly light, super-smooth, cream-gel formula that glides on like liquid, drying to a luxurious, powdery-soft finish. Designed for buildable coverage, you’ve never found a tinted moisturizer that’s easier to blend. Our tinted moisturizer stick evens your skin tone and gives a flawless natural finish. What makes our products unique is our combination of high-performance color formulas and a built-in tool for application. Our tools twist on and off for easy replacement or washing whenever dirty.
Our Vegan Tinted Moisturizer is infused with hydrating coconut oil and has a smooth cream-gel texture, so it's always lightweight and breathable on your skin. Our ultra-plush, antibacterial sponge was exclusively developed to blend cream formulas without streaking or caking. The best part about this product is that it seals with a magnetic click to stay secure in your bag, perfect for travel and on-the-go application!
Step #1: How to apply the Vegan Tinted Moisturizer:
- Draw a small line starting at the center of your face, upwards and towards your hairline, like a star-like pattern.
- Focus drawing these lines on the areas where you need the most coverage.
- For even more coverage, buildable to medium, use a heavier hand and a longer line.
Step #2: How to use the Face Blender:
- Turn your face stick over and uncap the bottom cap to reveal our blending sponge.
- To blend in the tinted moisturizer, use small circular motions and blend until it disappears seamlessly into your skin.
- To clean the blender, remove and wash the sponge as needed with soap and water. Let air dry before reattaching.