FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS $48+
Where Does Trèstique Ship?
What Kinds Of Shipping Do You Offer?
For all orders, your trèStiQue products will be shipped after processing which takes 1-2 business days. We offer the below shipping methods.
Domestic U.S. Orders:
- Standard Shipping (Fedex Smartpost): will arrive 4-10 business days after your order has been shipped.
- Orders less than $48 have a flat charge of $7.
- Orders over $48 ship free of charge.
- For orders shipping to U.S. territories (ie Alaska and Hawaii), we offer a $16 flat rate.
- Ground Shipping (Fedex): Package will arrive 1-5 business days after your order has been shipped.
- Orders less than $8 have a flat rate charge of $14.
- Expedited 2-Day Shipping (FedEx):
- Orders less than $48 have a flat rate of $18.
- Orders over $48 ship for a charge of $12.
- International Shipping (via DHL Parcel Direct) is offered for a flat rate of:
- $10 to Canada, China, Germany and New Zealand.
- $15 to Australia, Italy, and Japan.
- $22 to the United Kingdom
When Will My Order Ship?
If an order is placed before 8:00 AM EST it will be processed and shipped the same day. All orders submitted after 8:00 AM EST will be processed and shipped out the next day.
Please keep in mind that if you order after 8:00 AM EST, it can add one day to your shipping time.
Our shipment center is closed on Saturday and Sunday and U.S. national holidays. Any orders placed on Friday or during the weekend will be processed & shipped out the following Monday.
Once shipped, you will receive your tracking number.
How Can I Track My Order?
I’m Having Trouble With My Order, Who Can I Talk To About This?
What Are The Taxes And Duties For International Orders?
How Can I Start An Exchange Or Return?
We accept FREE exchanges + returns 30 days from the date of purchase. Please visit our returns portal and submit your 4-digit order confirmation number + email to receive a prepaid shipping label. Simply select the items you wish to return or exchange, add the reasoning, and finally choose if you would like to receive store credit or your refund in the form of the original payment method. **We do not offer returns for international orders at this time.
If you need to exchange more than once, you will be responsible for covering the cost of the shipping after the first time complimentary return label.