• Beauty Rewards

    Create an account or sign in to unlock your exclusive access to our Rewards + Loyalty program today and begin earning store credit. You will be the first to learn about product launches, exclusive promotions, and special events

create an account

shop on the website

get points on every shopping

refer a friend get points

the rewards program

Referral Program

New
  • Create a customer account here. Already a member? Just sign in to your account.
  • Copy referral link from the widget, and send to your friends and family, or share on social.
  • They will get $10 off their order of $50+, and one their purchase is complete, you will get $10 store credit in your account.
  • Create a customer account here.

Rewards Program

New
  • Create a customer account here. Already a member? Just sign in to your account.
  • Start to shop to become a VIP member
  • Check your account page for your store credit balance
  • Apply to your next purchase at checkout via the Quick Apply button

How it works

1

Tier 1: Lifetime spend of $220, earn 5% store credit back

2

Tier 2: Lifetime spend of $600, earn 10% store credit back

3

Tier 3: Lifetime spend of $1,000, earn 15% store credit back

FAQ section

How can I join your Rewards and Referral Program?

Easy! All you have to do is sign up for a customer account, and you will automatically unlock your exclusive access to our Referral and VIP Program to easily earn store credit back on our site to use towards future orders.

Do I have to create a customer account to earn store credit?

Yes! In order to access our exclusive rewards you must have a customer account so that we can add the storr credit earned to your account.

How does the program work?

Once your lifetime spend is $220 with our brand, you will be able to earn 5% store credit back of your order total for all orders placed there after. Once your lifetime spend is $700 with our brand, you will be able to earn 10% store credit back of your order total for all orders placed there after. Once your lifetime spend is $1,000 with our brand, you will be able to earn 15% store credit back of your order total for all orders placed there after.

I forgot my store credit balance, where can I find it?

There are a few ways to find out what your store credit balance is, whether you received it through a return, gift card, or our Loyalty + Rewards program. The first step is to sign into your customer account. You can then view your store credit balance on your account page, via our quick apply feature on the checkout page

How do I know I received the store credit after my purchases if I have reached the different tiers?

You will receive an email each time you have earned store credit with the amount, as it is dependent on the tier you have reached in our program as well as your order total. The store credit will be added to your existing balance which can be seen on your account page when you log in.

Can I combine store credit codes and gift cards?

Yes! Just sign in to your account, click the Store Credit button, and a pop-up will open where you can enter your store credit codes to combine under one loyalty card number!

Does my store credit expire?

Yes, you have 90 days from the time which you earned the store credit to apply it towards your next purchase.