How to Use Our Sugar Lip Scrub and Lip Plumping Balm for Softer, Moisturized Lips
Written by Amy Kandora June 26, 2020
When we think of summer makeup looks, we instantly imagine fresh, glowy, bronzed skin, feathery lashes and plump, hydrated lips with a hint of color. Even though we’re all wearing masks this summer, we still want to keep our lips soft and hydrated underneath. And we have the best solution to keep your lips from getting dry and flaky: our Sugar Polish + Plumping Lip Balm! Read along for tips on how to keep your lips feeling healthy and smooth underneath your mask all summer long!
Step 1: Exfoliate Your Lips
Our two-in-one lip exfoliator and lip plumping balm revives dry and damaged lips in no time flat. This lip scrub’s gentle exfoliator (sugar!) buffs away dry skin also deeply hydrate with next-level hydrators.
- Take the colored end cap off the Sugar Polish + Plumping Lip Balm Stick.
- Remove the sugar scrub from the inside of the stick.
- Take the cap off the sugar lip scrub and squeeze the end to apply the sugar scrub.
- Liberally apply the sugar lip polish to bare lips and press your lips together in a smoothing motion, creating body heat that melts the exfoliator into your lips.
- This luxurious sugar scrub naturally dissolves on its own, no need to wipe or wash off!
- Viola! A perfectly smooth canvas, free of peeling, chapped flakes, ready for a touch of color.
Step 2: Apply the Lip Plumping Balm
Our plumping lip balm adds a hint of color and naturally enhances volume up to 32% for a noticeably fuller pout. This lip balm stick comes in the shade Barbados Berry (a natural jam color) nourishes and plumps for softer lips. Made with 94% natural ingredients, this lip balm stick is infused with Maxi Lip, Marine Collagen Microsphere and organic shea butter for intense moisture.
- Make sure your lips are clean and exfoliated for a smooth base to apply the lip balm.
- Apply the plumping lip balm directly to your lips to nourish, plump and add a touch of color.
- Use as many times as desired during the day for a dose of moisture.