Last updated on 5/1/2020.
To Our Beloved Customers,
We’re living through such a strange and crazy time right now.
As a result, we are currently experiencing high order volume and would like to let you know that there may be a delay to your order delivery. Due to reduced staff in our fulfillment centers, you may experience a 24-48 hour delay on the upfront fulfillment of your order. Please be assured that we're hard at work getting your order to you as quickly and as safely as possible.
Thank for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions or concerns, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. To read our full shipping + returns policy, click here.
I wanted to also to let you know about the extra measures we are taking at our warehouse to ensure your orders arrive to you safely:
- Our warehouse is constantly sanitizing their facility and following CDC guidelines to make sure your packages are safe and not impacted in any way.
- Our office has been closed since March 13th. Our small + mighty team is working from every corner of the country during this time.
Additionally, we've made some other changes in the hopes of making this time a lit bit easier for all of you:
- We have made in-kind donations of concealers, blush and primers to the nurses at Mount Sinai Hospital in NYC as well as to the nurses temporarily housed in NYC hotels during this crisis through the group From Fashion with Love.
- To allow you to make easy donations to No Kid Hungry, we've added the donations feature to the site and are giving 20% off for every donation order.
- We've increased our discount to healthcare workers from 20% to 30% as a thank you to all those protecting us on the frontlines.
- The 30-day return policy has been extended to 60 days so that you have more time to start any returns or exchanges.
- We're continuing to personally shade match you when you send us your pictures through Selfie Shade Match. We love to see them so keep 'em coming!
- We're continuing to offer Try Before You Buy on our makeup routines. We know it's difficult to shop for makeup right now and even more difficult to try and test makeup. Our Try Before You Buy program allows you to receive your own set of products to try safely in the comfort of your home FREE of cost for 30 days. You'll only be charged if you decide to keep the set!
- We also offer Pay in 4 through Klarna so that you can pay in installments if that's easier for you.
- We also are here to live video chat with you! When you sign up for our newsletter, you'll receive invitations to some of our regular video chats. You can also sign up for Live Video Consultations here!
- We are here for you. It might sound over-played, but it's true. Behind this brand is a real time of people answering your DMs, your live chats, your e-mails to email@example.com, and we are always excited and happy to hear from you.
While there is a lot of uncertainty and a lot has changed, something I know for sure is that we are all in this together. When I think about all of those people out there who have been affected by this pandemic so far, it breaks my heart. I sincerely hope that you and your family are safe and healthy.
At the end of the day, I am grateful. I’m grateful for all of you, for my team, my family and mostly our health. I’m grateful that we can still continue to nurture our little brand and continue to share our story to the world. So again, thank you for making that a possibility.
We simply couldn’t exist without you.
Sending my biggest virtual hug to you all from afar,
Jenn Kapahi | Co-Founder & CEO
(+ the trèStiQue Team)